Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I LOVE...

Since it is the wonderful month of February, I thought I would share some of the things that I love.

I LOVE being around people that make can make me laugh, and who constantly build me up emotionaly, phyisically, and spiritually.





I LOVE that my birthday falls in this month.


I LOVE red tractors!


I LOVE my Boots. Need I say more.


I LOVE summer!!! But most of all I love the holidays and the family reunions that come with summer.


These are only some of my neices and nephews that I LOVE. I know that my life would not be the same with out them. Oh and notice how we are eating ice-cream...mmmm my favorite


I LOVE my family. I am so thankful for all that they do for me. It is never dull when we all get together. I am greatful for their exaples and am so happy that I can be with them for ever and ever.


I LOVE flowers. Everyone asks me when they find out that I am a Horticulture major what my favorite flower is? The answer, ALL of them.


I LOVE fall.


I LOVE to see the temple.

6 comments:

Jade said...

Those are some nice boots! I haven't ever seen that ice cream picture - it's very cute.

Anonymous said...

i love your guts, becky barton!

Brenda Joy said...

Just want YOU to know that among the things that I LOVE...you are right there at the top! I love you Becky B!!!

Wes said...

Hey Becky, just wanted to let you know, I have been a blog stalker for awhile now and have decided to repent of my ways. I have decided to start one of my own that will look just like yours, but without all the pretty pictures, and creativity that your blog has. Anyways talk to me

Jess said...

BECKY, I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I made the list of LOVE.

All kidding aside---I hope you know I love you and your example to me.